Four More Shots Please: Your Body On My Body - Full song lyrics.

YourBodyOnMyBody, TakeMeHome, FourMoreShotsPlease, AmazonPrimeVideo, FullSong, 2020
  •                 Your Body On My Body
  • Song Name: Your Body On My Body
  • Singer: Natania Lalwani
  • Composer: Natania Lalwani, Parth Parekh, Mikey McCleary
  • Lyrics by: Natania Lalwani, Mikey McCleary

  • Your Body On My Body Lyrics:-

  • You take me home...
  • You take me...
  • You take me home...
  • Hey...
  • You get it right, 
  • just what alike...
  • I'm paradise,
  • Never been so high...

  • Hey...
  • In your eyes is,
  • Where I find me!!!
  • And I cant believe!
  • What did you do to me!!!

  • Your body on my body,
  • It takes home...
  • Your body on my body,
  • Loosing control!!!
  • Nobody touch my body,
  • The way you do...

  • You Take Me Home..... 
  • Come Take Me Take Me Home...


  •  
  • This song published on Amazon Prime Video...
  • On  || Four More Shots Please || Series...
  • .
  • You can buy Full song from This link:- Click Here

  •                                                       #YourBodyOnMyBody #TakeMeHome #FourMoreShotsPlease


                                                      Watch Now